EHAP/Rental Housing Counseling

City of Boston residents, please fill out the form below. We will respond as soon as possible. Please note: to receive rental housing assistance, you must fill out a Rental Housing Counseling Application. (Also, please note that you must have proof of income available -Pay Stub/W-2/Social Security Determination Letter/etc.- to submit prior to counseling.) In order to serve you as efficiently as possible, we request that you fill an application out and submit it to us via mail or in person in addition to contacting our EHAP/rental housing counselor. Forms in both English and Spanish can be found here, and are also available at our office. 

Please note: NOAH is only able to provide rental counseling to Boston residents. / Por favor tenga en cuenta: NOAH sólo es capaz de proporcionar asesoría de alquiler a los residentes de Boston.
Note: Never submit any private information in any of these forms (such as credit card information, social security numbers, etc.) because you can never be guaranteed security when using the internet. Nota: Nunca proporcione información privada en ninguno de estos formularios (como por ejemplo, información de tarjeta de crédito, números de seguro social, etc.) porque nunca se le puede garantizar seguridad cuando usa el internet.

If you have any questions about this form (or anything else), call NOAH's office at 617-567-5882, and we will be happy to help you.